CONTENT OF THE CONNAISSANCE SCHOOL NUMEROLOGY COURSES
(go to this page for more details of Esoteric Tarot Workshop content and schedule)
We offer Numerology Courses at three levels - the Foundation Course, the Diploma Course and the Masters Course. The Courses consist of an exposition of the Ancient Wisdom teachings, chart readings, written exercises, discussions, visualisations and homework. Courses at each level build on knowledge gained at the previous levels. Homework is an essential part of the Courses.
Connaissance School teachers also organise their own courses, including Masters Courses, with the same course content and certificates as the courses on the School schedule. These dates and locations may be more suitable for you. Their booking contact details will be shown in Number Crunch, on the AIN website front page – www.numerologyworld.org . You should contact the teachers directly for more details
If you would like to talk to someone before applying, do not hesitate to contact one of the teachers. The list of teachers is shown here.
THE CONNAISSANCE SCHOOL NUMEROLOGY PROGRAMME
- Practical exercises, group discussion and sharing form a significant part of the course content.
- A Certificate of Attendance is awarded on completion of each Course. Completion of the Foundation Course offers Membership of AIN for one year (this would otherwise cost £20 p.a.). It also enables students to enrol on the Diploma Course, which constitutes a full professional training with The Connaissance School of Numerology.
- An optional examination is offered at the end of the Diploma Course. A Diploma is awarded if successful and students are then eligible to apply to AIN to be a Consultant member. They can then practise Numerology as AIN Consultant Members - please click here.
- Members who have completed the Diploma Course and who have acquired significant experience as Consultants, can apply to the School selection process for possible participation in the Foundation Course Teacher Training programme. Successful graduates of this programme are authorised to teach the Connaissance School Foundation Course
- The Masters Course modules can be attended by anyone who has the Certificate of Attendance from a Foundation Course. Individual modules are stand-alone and can be attended in any order and will result in the award of a module Certificates of Attendance. For students who already have the Diploma, then when all six Masters modules have been attended, a Connaissance School Masters degree will be awarded.
3: Year, Month, Day
Module 2 - Manifesting Wisdom
4: Sacred Geometry
5: Number Transformation
6: Gematria (Lessons from the Past)
Module 3 - Transcending the Intellect
7: Number and Self Development
8: Visiting Ancient Systems (with an open mind)
THE MASTERS COURSE
Synopsis for Module 1 - Our Journey within the Heavenly Man
We are all pre-occupied by our own personal history. Numerology is very good at shedding a bright light on personal charts from the immediate point of view and the broader karmic perspective. The less we judge every day events by our immediate reaction to them, the more we perceive the manifestation of the will of the greater life we live in over time - past present and future. This is so for countries, continents, the Earth and the Universe. The life of our own planetary logo unfolds in time and space according to a much bigger agenda than his own preoccupation, because his only intent can only be to serve the greater life in which he lives and has his being. So we will be looking at numbers associated with some important dates in the karmic calendar of Europe and its impact on the world.
The wider perspective helps us not to allocate blame for any past or future happening in the history of humanity. The reason for specific periods of “good or bad” manifestations of events is to provide change and transformation opportunities.
Opening our mind should allow us to let go of mind-sets fed by emotions, which are sustained by the overwhelming survival intent of our complex biological life. Finding the way back to our source requires a real effort to be aware of ourselves as Soul. At this level of awareness, the great work of evolution of consciousness really starts.
The ageless wisdom offers a vast knowledge of time and space with number being primordial in its vocabulary, as it had calculated the age, size and multitude of levels of manifestation of the Universe. Looking at the Heavenly Man in the Eastern sacred geometry tradition, we can reflect on our own journey into soul realisation through the clues given in the numbers.
Synopsis for Module 2 - The Treasure Hunt
We have to be aware of the message of karmic numbers, 11 – 22. They will turn up regularly in the personal and collective cycles of life expression. We can observe that the soul of our Solar System is manifesting many situations for the soul-centred unit in the human community to receive seeds of Good Will deep in their DNA.
The storms of transfer from the dominance of the consciousness of the separative survivalist reptilian brain to the guidance of the one brain of “Vive la difference” of grown-up humanity, will be appeased by the good will of co-operation. It will take time but it is in progress. We are looking at it and working with it. The rising of the consciousness of the species is global and visible.
In the first part of the module, we are exploring the 1 to 9 progression of numbers, reducing its expression back to its original essence.
The T (Tau) of the inner pattern of the descending triangle gives us the hidden messages within The Diamond of the original blueprint.
In the second part, we draw up a treasure map for ourselves, using our names to find our hidden treasure: a deeper self-identification message that retraces the karmic intent of our family group.
We exchange maps with another participant in the workshop. In turn, we elaborate on the reading of each other’s maps. We then share with the group, inviting questions and clarifications.
Synopsis for Module 3 - Numbers as Creation and Creators
We follow, with the guidance of Number, the progression of the creation of life within the image of the Heavenly Man.
The two lines of stimulation and fixation 19/91, and of love and sacrifice 11/99, define the four squares of manifestation 9x9 – 7x7 – 5x5 – 3x3. With one turn of the wheel of time/space we steady the true cross of mankind.
This cross reveals the Diamond of Co-Creation. We explore the make-up of this Diamond and its nine faces of manifestation and the shapes of its different characteristics.
The workshop “who creates my song” invites us to take a leap of faith into the previous cycle of our past history, to recognise some of our instinctive strengths and challenges that have shaped our life so far, giving us the opportunity to own our deeper wiser more loving self.
This is followed by the discovery of the Sphere of Creation describing through the voice of numbers, the evolution of the consciousness within each square of manifestation.
Numbers describe the adaptation of the qualities and viability of mankind’s brain under the impulse and stimulation of the sphere of consciousness it needs to explore.
This map of numbers and spheres describes the long march of the involution of light/energy into matter and the glorious evolution of the consciousness of mankind as it retraces and witness the experience of life on its way back home to its maker: the great life in which we live and have our being.
Synopsis for Module 4 - A Life's Story
Through an active workshop exercise on the first day to a reflective contemplation of some of the numbers in our charts on the second day, we trace a simple and practical framework of our life so far!
We look at:
• Our source, the energy of our birthday – our Inspiration Number
• The direction it will naturally/spiritually take, following the karmic wind in our life: the Significant Number
• The meeting of the great current of precipitation, the group soul, the individual human soul and the karmic intent of the greater life’s soul as the at-one-ment, identification and fusion of the three energies becomes the three in one: the Symphony Number and the Homework Number.
This Masters 4 course is faithful to its number. It brings us back in focus with the conditions of life in the human hierarchy and its inevitable transmutation and transformation towards the spiritual hierarchy. If offers help and insight with a few key words to stir some cobwebs in some hidden corner, or open a window, a door or maybe even take the roof off the self-made house we inhabit.